Have you ever walked into someone’s home and immediately noticed how amazing it smelled? While some abodes have a stale odor, others are fresh and vibrant.
Whenever someone visits Jen’s house, they always smile and tell her how amazing her home smells. After they offer the compliment, they just have to ask, “How do you make your house smell so darn good?”
After many years, Jen is finally revealing her secret spray that is better than anything you can buy.
Learn what it is below!
What some would consider a “magic potion” is actually super simple and incredibly cheap to make.
While the home-made spray resembles Febreze, it doesn’t have fabric softener in it or cost as much as the expensive name brand product.
One bottle of this wonderfully smelling spray costs just about 60 cents. And lasts as long as the most expensive spray bottle of Frebreze.
How to Make Your DIY Frebreze
- You’ll need Downy Unstoppable, baking soda, boiling water, and an empty spray bottle.
- Add ¼ cup of the Downy Unstoppable beads, four tablespoons of baking soda, and a cup of boiling water into a mixing bowl.
- Stir everything then let it sit for 30 minutes or until all the beads dissolve.
- Use a funnel to pour the mixture into your spray bottle.
- Now you can use the DIY Frebreze spay on anything including your carpets, furniture, clothes, and even pet beds.
Please SHARE this DIY product with your Facebook friends today!